Social Media ROI (Return Of Investment) Depends On Your Goals.
- First of all, it’s crucial to have a plan to understand social media ROI. If you’re investing time and money into any marketing tactic, you need to ensure it’s worth the cost.
- You need to understand how your social media efforts are contributing to your overall conversions and sales.
- While you may be getting the “likes” and “shares” you want, you may not be seeing an actual increase in sales.
- If this is the case, you may end up wasting time and money if you choose to focus all of your marketing efforts on social media.
So many Business executives & marketing professionals Asking the same question to Digital Marketing Agencies now a days.
- Social Media is really taking the internet by storm with several platforms such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter all making a healthy contribution to the sharing of information.
- On average, it takes 6-8 touches with a prospective customer in order to become a lead.
- Social Media Marketing is a popular step on a consumer’s path to purchase. It allows them to see if the business is still active, how they interact with followers, check reviews from previous customers and ask questions quickly.
- Social media marketing can be extremely effective is for the purpose of branding.
- We have seen a lot of success on social media with our clients who host events. When posting their events to Facebook there is generally an increase in attendance and ticket sales. This is because Facebook Events feature:
- The ability to invite Facebook friends directly to an event.
- The ability to boost the event through paid ads.
- The placement of the event in a local calendar for the nearby community.
Paid Social Media Ad Campaigns
Every business model should consider paid social media advertising, like Instagram ads, Facebook ads, and even LinkedIn advertising.
Social Media Contests
Social Media contests, with the right price, have proven to be one of the most effective ways to gain followers, engage fans and increase email marketing lists
What Should You Do In Addition To Social Media Marketing?
- Group Your Strategy With Email and Search Engine Marketing
- It’s also important to note that social media marketing can work well when used with other types of online marketing, like email marketing, search engine optimisation, local listing management and paid search ads.
- The worst thing you can do with any marketing strategy is to not monitor your campaign’s success. This goes for Social Media Marketing too.
- Ideally, use an optics system that tells you which content category, post type, and optimal posting time will work best for your social media content.