Local SEO Services Company in Jaipur : Top 3 Local Ranking Factors
In order to improve your ranking locally, you need to revamp and optimize. In other words, it’s time for local SEO (search engine optimization).
And to be able to optimize, it is essential that you know what the most important components are that influence your local ranking. According to a survey done by Moz, these 3 factors are:
1. On-Page Signals – Leading the way at 20.3%, this tells us that NAP (or Name, Address and Phone number) is vital when presenting your page. Google analyzes this, as well as Domain Authority (DA) as the major factors when considering ranking. There are also points given to the usage of relevant keywords in your site’s content and titles.
2. Link Signals – Next comes the amount of sites that link to yours, and the quality of those sites. Quality is defined by how “credible” they are. When dubious sites link to your page, it can have adverse effects rank-wise. Anchor text used within your content for inbound links also has an impact on search rank.
3. My Business Signals – Last but not least is My Business Signals which takes a 14.7% portion of the pie. But what are My Business Signals? Basically this is how you use your Google My Business (GMB) page. If you are not as of yet registered for this, make sure you include it in your must-haves list. What is taken into account here is the accuracy and relevance of the information that you provide.
Local SEO: 3 Key Takeaways
Equipped with the additional knowledge of the most valuable factors when increasing your standing in local search rank, you can go on to apply these by following these 3 key takeaways:
1. Always update information on your site. Not only does this make it easy for local customers to contact you, but it also boosts your ranking by having accurate NAP. It’s easy enough to accomplish, and doesn’t take up a lot of your time. Include images that are of high-quality as well. This will not only make your page more attractive, it will also score you some points.
2. Place importance on your GMB page. You already know that this plays an important part in garnering points that will help lift your position in local SERPs (search engine results pages). Polish the keywords that you will be using for your business description. This makes for an organized and “clean” GMB page as well. Like in the first tip, ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
3. Keep the good backlinks, and remove the not-so-good ones. We’ve learned that by having credible sites link to your website it can increase your ranking. On the other hand, dubious sites can hurt your score. Start collecting trusted sites that can link to yours by building good relationships with these businesses. Reach out to them by joining charities and community events. Remember, the more bona fide sites that link to your site, the better it is for you.